[RIDE ALONG] Alexander Burrows

Would you like to apply for a ride-along with the Los Santos Police Department? You can find the necessary information on applying within this desk.

Moderator: LSPD Police Sergeants

Robbie Garth
Area Assignment: None
Forum Name: Maikeyy2

[RIDE ALONG] Alexander Burrows

Post by Robbie Garth » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:25 pm

RIDE-ALONG APPLICATION
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

First name: Alexander
Middle name(s):
Last name: Burrows
Date of birth: 23/06/1991
Address: N/A
Phone number: 311-922

II. MOTIVATION & REASONING

1. What is the reason that you are applying for a ride-along for? (25 words minimum.)
I have heard a few things about the team at Los Santos Police Department that they all work very well, and since I want to enter Los Santos Police Department myself I am interested in the view and I am convinced that I could best experience everything myself to have my own better view of the team, and hopefully can get to know officers if my application goes through.

2. Do you plan on joining the Los Santos Police Department in the future?
I made an application to join the Los Santos Police Department at 04/02/2018, todays date.

(( III. OOC Information ))

Forum Name: Maikeyy2
Do you have teamspeak and plan to use it during the ride-along?: Yes
Please provide a screenshot of your /history in-game: http://prntscr.com/ia0n2b[/img]

IV. STATEMENT

I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the ride-along. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I hereby declare that I am aware of the dangers and hazards of participating in a ride-along and I will not make the Los Santos Police Department accountable for any injuries, damages to my personal property or any mental disturbance caused by the events that I came across in the ride-along.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from the ride-along process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

Date,
04/02/2018
Signed,
A.Burrows

Casper Newman
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Area Assignment: Patrol Bureau
Forum Name: Krakkfaen
badge: 1202

Re: [RIDE ALONG] Alexander Burrows

Post by Casper Newman » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am

Dear @Alexander Burrows,

After reviewing your request for a ride along, we have decided to accept it. Therefore, you may now feel free to call our non-emergency hotline (311) and request a ride along from any of our officers. This permit lasts for 7 days. After the 7 days have passed, you may apply again if you wish to expand your ride along permission. Thank you for the interest you have show and we wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Sergeant Newman,
On behalf of the Ride Along Request Evaluation.
LSPD Sergeant | Casper Newman |
Sergeant - Casper Newman

LSPD SWAT: SWAT Operator
Licensing Desk: Lead Filing Officer
ASD: Commanding Officer
Recruitment & Training: Probationary Training Officer
Internal Affairs: Trial Agent
K9: Handler in Training

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Code: Select all