[IA] Disciplinary Appeal Format and Information [LEO]

Do you wish to post a complaint regarding a Police Officer within the LSPD? This can be regarding their attitude or the way in which they have acted. This includes violating the law, our image as peace keepers or the Los Santos Police Department's protocols and regulations.
Internal Affairs
Internal Affairs
Internal Affairs
Area Assignment: Internal Affairs Bureau
Forum Name: N/A.

[IA] Disciplinary Appeal Format and Information [LEO]

Post by Internal Affairs » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:33 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
DISCIPLINARY ACTION APPEAL GUIDELINES
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF POLICE
INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU

Section 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION

1. As an Employee within the department, you are free to appeal and contest any disciplinary actions you receive against yourself through Internal Affairs. Your case will be reviewed by Internal Affairs and each case will involve discussions between the Supervisor who issued the disciplinary and yourself, along side any others who may have vital information.

2. Please provide as much information in your report as you can. This will allow us to resolve the appeal much quicker and efficiently, making the outcome quicker.

3. (( You may submit a report ICly, OOCly, or with a mix of the two. When filing a mixed report, please ensure you clearly designate which sections are IC and which are OOC. If an OOC report is deemed more of a player report, the case may be passed on to the administration team as a report.))

Section 2 - DISCIPLINARY APPEAL FORMAT

In order to submit your appeal, you must send a new Private Message to the Internal Affairs Account. This account is only accessible by the Internal Affairs Director. No officer, even if part of IA, has access to this account.

The Private Message should be bearing the title: [DAA] Firstname Lastname .

Disciplinary Appeal:

Code: Select all

[altdivbox=white][img]http://i.imgur.com/dTDDVMQ.png[/img][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,white][right][font=Microsoft YaHei Light][b][size=150]LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT[/size][/b][/font][/right]
[right][font=Microsoft YaHei Light][size=115]DISCIPLINARY ACTION APPEAL[/size][/font][/right]
[right][font=Microsoft YaHei Light][size=95]"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"[/size][/font][/right]

[right][font=Microsoft YaHei Light]INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
#1, PERSHING SQUARE
LOS SANTOS, SA 95249[/font][/right][/aligntable]
[hr][/hr]

[font=Microsoft YaHei Light][b][size=130]Section 1 - PERSONAL DETAILS[/size][/b]

[size=90][i]Please fill in this section with your details.[/i][/size]
[b]Full Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Badge Number:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]

[font=Microsoft YaHei Light][b][size=130]Section 2 - APPEAL DETAILS[/size][/b]

[i][size=90]Please explain about your Disciplinary and why you wish to appeal it.[/size][/i]
[b]Link to disciplinary action:[/b] [url=pastelinkhere][i]Link to Disciplinary[/i][/url]
[b]Reason for disciplinary action:[/b] [i]< What reason were you given for your disciplinary? >[/i]
[b]Your appeal:[/b] [i]< Please write why you are appealing this disciplinary. Provide any reasoning and evidence you can. >[/i]

[b]Date:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
[b]Signature:[/b] <Signature>
[/font][/altdivbox]
SpoilerShow
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
DISCIPLINARY ACTION APPEAL
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
#1, PERSHING SQUARE
LOS SANTOS, SA 95249

Section 1 - PERSONAL DETAILS

Please fill in this section with your details.
Full Name: Answer
Badge Number: Answer

Section 2 - APPEAL DETAILS

Please explain about your Disciplinary and why you wish to appeal it.
Link to disciplinary action: Link to Disciplinary
Reason for disciplinary action: < What reason were you given for your disciplinary? >
Your appeal: < Please write why you are appealing this disciplinary. Provide any reasoning and evidence you can. >

Date: DD/MM/YYYY
Signature: <Signature>

As approved by the Los Santos Police Department Chief of Police.
Los Santos Police Department Internal Affairs

Quick Links
Complaint format & Information
When and when not to use Internal Affairs