[INFO] Reinstatement Request Guidelines

In the Personnel Desk you may find information on reinstating back into the department, or by transferring into the department from the another agency.

REINSTATEMENT STATUS: OPEN

Moderator: LSPD Command Officers

Forum rules
REINSTATEMENTS GO THROUGH THE REINSTATEMENT FORM ON THE MENU BAR FROM NOW ON
LSPD
LSPD
LSPD
Area Assignment: None
Forum Name: N/A

[INFO] Reinstatement Request Guidelines

Post by LSPD » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
REINSTATEMENT REQUEST GUIDELINES
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
EXECUTIVE AND COMMAND STAFF TEAM

Section 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION

Former employees of the Los Santos Police Department are entitled to request a reinstatement if certain requirements are met.

The outcome of reinstatement requests of former employees of the Los Santos Police Department depends on their past in the department, the length of their absence, the rank they have had before leaving and in some cases events that have occured in the time of their absence, e.g. problems between them and law enforcment, law violatons, etc.

In some cases requesters may be asked to take an examination handed out by the Office of Administrative Services Captain before getting a result. See below for requirements and additional information on reinstatements.

Section 2 - GUIDELINES

Anyone applying for reinstatement is eligible to return at their old rank if they meet certain criteria. Otherwise, reinstatement applicants will usually receive a rank drop. Many factors apply to the rank you receive when you attempt to reinstate — length of absence, last rank held, disciplinary record, and so on. The above applies to the ranks Police Officer I through to Staff Sergeant. For higher ranks such as Lieutenant, Captain and Assistant Chief — it is a case-by-case basis based on rank availability and circumstances.

For exceptionally low ranks, a former employee may be asked to attend some or all parts of the department's Academy program before rejoining. In some cases former employees are asked to attend an Academy training session before being reinstated in order to bring them up to date with new procedures.

A reinstatement may only be requested if the person has not been an employee of the Los Santos Police Department for a period of at least fourteen (14) days unless permission to apply sooner was granted by Executive Staff. (( If an officer was generally discharged due to inactivity, the 14 day rule does not apply. ))

A reinstatement may not be requested by former Los Santos Police Department employees who have been dishonorably discharged from the department. Unless specified otherwise in the dismissal reasons, such employees are entitled to rejoin the department via official recruitment. (( This also includes Out-of-Character discharges. ))

(( If your character was ICly Dishonorably Discharged, you are welcome to apply to reinstate on a new character after a 30 day period. At the time of applying, you must not have another character that is part of an illegal faction. If your characted was CKed, you may reinstate with a different character after 7 days have passed. ))

Section 3 - REINSTATEMENT REQUEST SUBMISSION

In order to submit your application, you must create a new topic in the Personnel Desk. (( NEW LINK: Click here ))

The topic should be bearing the title: [REINSTATEMENT] Firstname Lastname .

Reinstatement Request:

Code: Select all

[altdivbox=white][img]http://i.imgur.com/dTDDVMQ.png[/img][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,white][right][font=Microsoft YaHei Light][b][size=150]LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT[/size][/b]
[size=115]REINSTATEMENT REQUEST[/size]
[size=95]"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"[/size]

OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE & COMMAND STAFF
#1, PERSHING SQUARE
LOS SANTOS, SA 95249[/font][/right][/aligntable]
[font=Microsoft YaHei Light][center][size=150][b]REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION[/b][/size][/center][/font][hr][/hr]

[font=Microsoft YaHei Light][size=130][b]Section 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION[/b][/size]

[b]1.1. Full Name:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]1.2. Residential Address:[/b] [i]<Street Number, Street Name, City/Town, County>[/i]

[b]1.3. Contact Number(s):[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]1.4. Former Rank:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]1.5. Date of Departure:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]1.6. Type of Discharge:[/b] [i]Honorable Discharge/General Discharge/Dishonorable Discharge[/i]

[list][b]1.6.1. What were the reasons for your dismissal, or resignation?:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i][/list]
[b]1.7. What have you been doing since you left the Department?:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]1.8. Which Bureau do you wish to reinstate to?:[/b] [i]PATROL BUREAU / DETECTIVE BUREAU[/i]

[size=130][b]Section 2 - REQUEST INFORMATION[/b][/size]

[b]2.1. Why do you wish to rejoin the department?:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[size=130][b]Section 3 - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/b][/size]

[b]3.1. Username:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]3.2. Were you kicked out of the faction for OOC reasons? If yes, by whom and why?:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]3.3 If you were not dismissed/kicked for IC or OOC reasons, why did you leave?:[/b] [i]<Answer>[/i]

[b]3.4 Why do you wish to rejoin the faction?:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]

[b]3.5 What have you been doing on Owl Gaming since you left?:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]

[b]3.6. Include an unedited, up-to-date screenshot of your account's administrator record. Explain any disciplinary action from the last six months.[/b]
[spoiler]ANSWER INSIDE THE SPOILER[/spoiler]
[b]3.7. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?:[/b] Yes [ ] No [ ]
[list][i]<If yes, provide an explanation here>[/i][/list]
[b]3.8 Is your current name the name you had during your employment within LSPD?:[/b] Yes [ ] No [ ]
[list][i]<If no, provide an explanation here>[/i][/list]

[size=130][b]Section 4 - STATEMENT[/b][/size]

[i][size=90]I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from the reinstatement process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

[b](([/b] By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties. [/size][/i][b]))[/b]

[b]Date:[/b] [i]<DD/MM/YYYY>[/i]
[b]Signature:[/b] [img]SIGNATURE'S%20URL[/img][/font][/altdivbox]
SpoilerShow
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
REINSTATEMENT REQUEST
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE & COMMAND STAFF
#1, PERSHING SQUARE
LOS SANTOS, SA 95249
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

Section 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION

1.1. Full Name: <Answer>

1.2. Residential Address: <Street Number, Street Name, City/Town, County>

1.3. Contact Number(s): <Answer>

1.4. Former Rank: <Answer>

1.5. Date of Departure: <Answer>

1.6. Type of Discharge: Honorable Discharge/General Discharge/Dishonorable Discharge

• 1.6.1. What were the reasons for your dismissal, or resignation?: <Answer>

1.7. What have you been doing since you left the Department?: <Answer>

Section 2 - REQUEST INFORMATION

2.1. Why do you wish to rejoin the department?: <Answer>

Section 3 - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

3.1. Username: <Answer>

3.2. Were you kicked out of the faction for OOC reasons? If yes, by whom and why?: <Answer>

3.3 If you were not dismissed/kicked for IC or OOC reasons, why did you leave?: <Answer>

3.4 Why do you wish to rejoin the faction?: Answer

3.5 What have you been doing on Owl Gaming since you left?: Answer

3.6. Include an unedited, up-to-date screenshot of your account's administrator record. Explain any disciplinary action from the last six months.
ANSWER INSIDE THE SPOILER

3.7. Are you currently a member of any official faction, legal or illegal?: Yes [ ] No [ ]
  • <If yes, provide an explanation here>

3.8 Is your current name the name you had during your employment within LSPD?: Yes [ ] No [ ]
  • <If no, provide an explanation here>

Section 4 - STATEMENT

I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from the reinstatement process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

(( By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.
))

Date: <DD/MM/YYYY>
Signature: Image

As approved by the Los Santos Police Department Chief of Police.

Ethan Torres
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Area Assignment: Administrative Services Bureau
Forum Name: Sarge

Re: [INFO] Reinstatement Request Guidelines

Post by Ethan Torres » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:59 am

UPDATED on the 13th of April, 2017.

IN EFFECT since the 13th of April, 2017.
Retired
CAPTAIN ETHAN TORRES
Office of Administrative Services C.O.
Los Santos Police Department - "To protect and to serve"
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
Ethan A. Torres
Retired SAHP Sergeant (#116)/LSPD Police Officer III+1 (#310)/LSCSD Sergeant II (#118)

HP: Patrol Bureau > Internal Affairs Division
Patrol Bureau > Administrative Division > Human Resources > Unit C.O.
Patrol Bureau > Administrative Division > Training & Recruitment Unit > Recruiter
PD: Central Bureau > Traffic Enforcement Unit > Traffic Officer
Administrative Bureau > Office of the Chief of Police > Public Relations > Unit C.O.
SD: Administrative Offices > Internal Affairs Division > D.A. Leader
Administrative Offices > Recruitment & Training > Unit A.C.O.
Special Operations Division > Special Enforcement Detail > Probationary Operator

Awards Bestowed:Supervisor Ribbon, Trooper Ribbon, Human Resources Ribbon, Basic Weapons Training Certification, Instructor Ribbon /
Purple Heart, EMT-B Certified, EMT-A Certified, Public Relations Ribbon, TEU Membership Ribbon /
2016 Donald J. Trump Award