[#18-12] Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018 [ACCEPTED]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Police Officer within the Los Santos Police Department.

Apply for the Los Santos Police Department here!

RECRUITMENT STATUS: CLOSED

Moderator: ASB - Recruitment & Training Division

Logan Smoke
Cadet
Cadet
Area Assignment: None
Forum Name: Monster1372
badge: 0000

[#18-12] Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018 [ACCEPTED]

Post by Logan Smoke » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 am

| Sec. 0; Application Information|Image
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
POLICE CADET COURSE APPLICATION
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

#1, PERSHING SQUARE
LOS SANTOS, SA 95249

• Applicants:
    • Must be a US citizen or hold a valid Green Card
    • Must be least 21 years of age
    • Must hold an US recognized high school GED diploma or equivalent
    • Must have not been convicted of a felony
    • Must have not been convicted of a misdemeanor in the past 2 years. This includes severe traffic violations. (( 2 Weeks ))
    • Must have a driving record that demonstrates responsible decisions and appropriate behavior.
    • Must currently not be on criminal trial or subject to police investigation
    • Must hold a valid driver's license
    • Must be medically and psychologically fit for work in highly stressful environments
    • Must not suffer from epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease or any other comparable long term conditions
    (( OOC:
    • Microphones are no longer required. However, officers without a microphone are subject to several disadvantages compared to ones with mics, i.e. inability to patrol solo or join operational divisions.
    • Decent admin record, clear of any recent offenses ))
    • Willingness to stop using your illegal character. Exceptions are possible by making an illegal character request.))
    FILL THE APPLICATION WITH A BLUE/BLACK BALLPOINT PEN. ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON.
| Sec. 1; Personal Information|
FULL NAME: [Logan Smoke]
SEX: [Male]

DATE OF BIRTH: [01/01/1991]
PLACE OF ORIGIN: [San Diego, California, United States of America ]
CITIZENSHIP: [US]

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: [1.#5 Washington street.
2. Cliff Town.]

CITY OF RESIDENCE: [Los Santos]
STATE OF RESIDENCE: [San Andreas]
TELEPHONE NUMBER: [563-625]
| Sec. 2; Motivation|
Tell us something about yourself:
[I am Logan Smoke. I grew up in San Diego, California. I never had a good and secured life there even after I tried making everything by my powers. There were crimes happening here and there and I was just not able to keep my life like that. I had no one else for except my brother who got killed in a shootout while he was off duty. I've always been amazed by how much effort was he using to make the place better for everyone. I am inspired by his movements and I want to show that to everyone and prove to my self that I can be in help too. I know what is it when the life is not on your side and the last thing you want to hear is that you can't even get helped by the PD in some situations. I want to make the people believe that there is actually chance for everything to get fixed and finish well at the end of the day.]

Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department:
[I want to join the Police Department because I am known with the needs of the people. I am known with how to react in much situations because of the history of my brother. I respect the law and I want to show the people that it needs to be respected. Nowadays much of the people say that the PD is not doing their job correctly. I do not agree with that stereotype and I want to prove that to every citizen. I want to enforce the law not because I will be looking good in a uniform or a police interceptor. No, not at all. I want to join because I think I can actually be productive and I would be able to help the society. I would be able to do my job with a lot of enthusiasm and smile on face. I hope that if I get accepted to the " Officer 1" position I would be able to prove all of the pointed above.]

Why should we accept you above the other applicants:
[I don't think that there is something like one person better than the other. People are always stronger together. But when asked like that, I think that my point of view in the situations could be really helpful. I have been grown in the streets, but by the good eye of a Police Officer, so I know both sides of the story. I can be helpful in emergency situations and unexpected processes. I can easily manage to combine my tasks or think of which one is more important and work properly on it. I am perfect team worker, so I think I would be able to work really well with the other part of the team. I just think I am ready to be dead serious in situations which other people may think of a joke or something that they are not even thinking to give attention on.]
| Sec. 3; Relevant Experience|
What are the strengths that you can offer to the Los Santos Police Department:
[My physical and mental stability and strength. I am able to take right decisions fast while doing multiple more things or tasks. My ability to work in team may be really helpful at nearly all the time. I approach the people with the needed respect and tolerance so I can achieve that back from their side too. I don't think that everything comes to the brute force and I am always trying to fix the things with words and calm actions than scaring everyone else and making the person in front of me stop cooperating, getting dangerous for him self or the people around if there are any. I think that my strengths are that I think before proceeding with any actions .]

What are your weaknesses that we can work on within the Los Santos Police Department:
[I know how it sounds, but for weakness I will add one of my strengths. The thing that I thinking before proceeding with any following action is right, but I think that I am trying to overthink the situations way too much and I get messed up in my own head. I can easily confuse myself and my partner. I think this is the only thing that I can really may need help by the PD and the person training me. I hope that once my reflex it built up with the help of the PD I wont be experiencing that issue anymore. ]

What licenses do you have in your possession:
[I own only Diver's License.]

Do you possess any certifications, if yes which:
[No, I don't.]

Please provide a list of references in the space below, if you got any. (You may copy and paste the below form as many times as needed for your references)
Reference Name: [x]
Reference Position (Boss, teacher, etc): [x]
How is this experience and reference relevant to your application and seeked position?: [x]
Reference Contact Info (Phone number, email): [x]
Are you okay with us contacting this individual?: [x]
| Sec. 4; OOC Information|
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: [Sofia, Bulgaria. East Euroe.]
TIMEZONE: [UTC+2]

DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE?: [yes.]

IN-GAME ACCOUNT NAME: [BremboBG]

HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY A MEMBER OF THE LSPD, LSCSD OR SAHP ON OWLGAMING?: [No.]
IF YES, WHY HAVE YOU LEFT?: [N/A]

ARE YOU CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF ONE OR MORE FACTIONS?: [Yes]

DO YOU HAVE AN ILLEGAL CHARACTER THAT IS ACTIVE?: [No]

CHARACTER STATS (you may omit monetary information if so desired): [https://i.imgur.com/zudFN3p.png]

ADMIN RECORD ((Paste the link from / at the spot.)):[https://www.owlgaming.net/mta/history/e ... qcrm0vhZ0/]
OOC NOTES (write whatever you feel is important for us to know from an OOC standpoint when handling your application): [x]

| Sec. 5; Waiver to Background Check|
I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from the recruitment process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

((By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.

I understand that I may be denied or barred from joining for any reasons that the Los Santos Police Department and its respective representatives consider to be justified. I promise I will keep any correspondence between myself and the Los Santos Police Department confidential, and that I will not reveal sensitive information unless being permitted beforehand. ))

DATE: 05/01/2018
APPLICANT SIGNATURE: [Logan Smoke]

Ace Nasonov
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Area Assignment: Administrative Services Bureau
Forum Name: Cross125 | Cross125#4192
badge: 1169

Re: Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018

Post by Ace Nasonov » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 pm

5th of February 2018
Subject: Police Cadet Course Application

Mr. Smoke,

We are writing to inform you of the verdict of your recently submitted Police Cadet Application. We have received and reviewed your application, however we have noticed a discrepancy in your application and may not process it further. The following issues must first be corrected:
  • (( Wrong forum-username, should be your full IC name of your current character. You can change that in the settings. ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply slip stating that they are resolved (( reply to this thread )).

If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Recruitment & Training Division Supervisory Staff by clicking here.

Sincerely,
Police Officer III Ace Nasonov
On behalf of the Recruitment & Training Division
Police Officer III+1 - #1169

Senior Lead Officer - Ace Nasonov

PATROL BUREAU
Central Patrol Division - Group 5 Supervisor
Traffic Enforcement Division - Lead Traffic Officer (ATEQ, UTEQ)
Administrative Services Bureau
Public Relations Division Commanding Officer
Recruitment & Training Divison - Command of Recruitment & Courses
Counter Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau
Air Support Division - Certified Reserve Pilot

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Badge #1169 | 03-S-51
Employee Record | Callsigns

Logan Smoke
Cadet
Cadet
Area Assignment: None
Forum Name: Monster1372
badge: 0000

Re: Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018 [ON HOLD]

Post by Logan Smoke » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 pm

(( I am forced to use it like that - Logan J. Smoke, because I am not able to change it to only Logan Smoke. I hope that it's still acceptable))

Ace Nasonov
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1

Post by Ace Nasonov » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:54 pm

(( @@Logan J. Smoke, should not be a problem. Will be put on "received" once I have the possibility to handle more applicants at once. ))

PATROL BUREAU

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Badge #1169 | 03-S-51

Ace Nasonov
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1

Post by Ace Nasonov » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 pm

10th of February 2018

Mr. @Logan J. Smoke,

We are writing to inform you that your application for employment for the Police Cadet position has been received and will be reviewed.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Recruitment & Training Division Supervisory Staff by clicking here.

Sincerely,
Police Officer III+1 Ace Nasonov

PATROL BUREAU

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Badge #1169 | 03-S-51

Ace Nasonov
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1

Re: [#18-12] Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018 [RECEIVED]

Post by Ace Nasonov » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:46 pm

13th of February 2018

Mr. @Logan J. Smoke,

We are writing to inform you of the verdict of your recently submitted Police Cadet Application. Following extensive review, we have decided to accept your application. The next step in the hiring process is the interview which will be conducted by a member of the R&T Division.
  • Please head to the Los Santos Police Department HQ at #1 Police Plaza in Pershing Square. Once there, call our non-emergency hotline at 3-1-1 and state your name and that you have arrived for an interview. From there, please wait patiently for a member of our Recruitment & Training Division.
  • (( If however you are unable to receive a response IC'ly, you are more than free to enter OwlGaming's Teamspeak and enter LSPD's interview waiting room channel. Ensure that your Teamspeak Username has a suffix before it. Example being [INTERVIEW] John Doe. ))

Sincerely,
Police Officer III+1 Ace Nasonov

PATROL BUREAU

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Badge #1169 | 03-S-51

Charlie Carter
Captain
Captain
Forum Name: JustJasper010
badge: 1106

Re: [#18-12] Logan Smoke - 05/02/2018 [INTERVIEW]

Post by Charlie Carter » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:47 am

24th of February 2018

Mr Smoke,

We are writing to inform you of the verdict of your recent interview. Following extensive review, we have decided to accept you as a Police Cadet and issue a conditional offer of employment. The next step is the training phase where you will undergo rigorous training to prepare you for a career in the Los Santos Police Department as a Police Officer. The training phase itself contains a total of two (2) sets of courses, which you must schedule by contacting one of the Department's Instructors.

Before you complete all three sets, it is mandatory that you go through the academy process in order to prepare yourself for the training phase. Make sure that you ask for the Office of Administrative Services Lieutenant or Captain, using our non-emergency hotline (#311), to finalise your induction in the academy.

Your appointment as a Police Officer is contingent upon successful completion of the academy.

Sincerely,
Captain Charlie Carter
Captain | Badge #1106|

Captain Charlie Carter - LINCOLN-13.

Office of Administrative Services — Commanding Officer.

Ex-Canine Services (K Platoon) — Canine Handler — SPIKE.
Air Support Division — Reserve Pilot.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image