(( Usage of This Section ))

This section is completely Out-Of-Character and is used to request assistance with the forums, such as name changes.

Moderator: LSPD Command Officers

LSPD
LSPD
LSPD
Area Assignment: None
Forum Name: N/A

(( Usage of This Section ))

Post by LSPD » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Administration Desk
If you created a account on the forums here with a forum name that does not meet the required standards whilst applying to different sections on the forums, you may be denied for not having the according forum name as your in character name. Sections of the Police Department forum which require you to have your IC name include the following:

Your applications may be put on hold, or in extreme cases, denied for failing to meet this basic requirement. The administrative desk allows you to request a forum name change, but also specifically allows you to request help with whatever else you may have on the Police Department website.

The title of the topic should be in the format Name Change - NAME, with your current name being used.
Example: Name Change - John Doe
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ONCE YOUR NAME IS CHANGED, IT WILL ALSO BE YOUR NEW LOGIN USERNAME.
Forum Account Name Change Request Format

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][b][u]Forum Name Change Request[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Today's Date:[/b] [i]DD/MM/YY[/i]
[b]New Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]

[b]Reason:[/b] [i]Answer[/i][/divbox]
[spoiler]Forum Name Change Request

Name: Answer
Today's Date: DD/MM/YY
New Name: Answer

Reason: Answer[/spoiler]

The Administrative Desk can also be used to freely ask any questions you may have. If you are confused on how to use application formats, how to use the according BBcode when applying to the department, if your having trouble posting a topic, etc. Feel free to create a post and request help!

External Links: